Download the Activity
Number Matching Puzzle Pieces - learn English numbers
Match puzzle piece pairs using your counting skills, and learn the English numbers
- Cut out all ten puzzle piece pairs around the edges as well as the centre.
- Seperate the single puzzle pieces into two piles. One should be made of number puzzle pieces and the other being the object images.
- Lay out all of the number puzzle pieces in the numerical order.
- Place the object puzzle pieces into a hat and mix them up.
- Pick a puzzle piece out of the hat.
- Count out the number of objects on the puzzle piece.
- Join the object puzzle piece to the number puzzle piece that matches it’s amount.
Try saying: "Let's match '2' with the balls" or "let's match '3' with the cars"